A Career in the Funeral Industry
Funeral Industry Courses
Once you have decided that a career in the funeral industry is what you have in mind, then these online courses will provide valuable background information and give you extensive learning materials to all aspects of the industry.
The next step is to determine your education and training needs. What are the employer's education requirements? Do you have the necessary skills and training? Which options will you use to gain the skills you need? What funeral industry training will you need to do?
These courses have been written by an experienced funeral trainer with personal experience in the funeral industry. This course will provide the required skills needed for a career in the funeral industry.
Students who would like to enter the industry with an emphasis on management may find completing these online funeral industry courses more benefit. The funeral industry can be very demanding however it is the most rewarding career you can have. New Edge Funeral Training has courses to suit every employee, from the funeral directors assistant to the full time Funeral Director. Training designed for anyone just entering the funeral profession or those who have been employed within it for some years.
Complete the whole course online for $1,795.00.
Units covered include:
1. How to transfer a deceased person
2. How to arrange funerals
3. How to coordinate funeral operations
4. How to arrange and oversee viewings
5. How to conduct funerals
6. Supervise Staff
7. Coordinate Teams
8. Deal with Grief Responses
9. Provide Service to Clients
10. Arrange International Repatriations
5 day Face to Face Training
After you have completed your written course, you will be able to participate in 5 days personal face to face training in Melbourne for just $500.
You will visit a working funeral home, cemeteries, crematoriums, have training in funeral arrangements and learn all the steps from the first call to the funeral service.
Access to our online course.
For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Once you have registered and paid for the course, you will receive an Student Login and Password to enable you to access each unit of the course.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- Select the course
- An email will be sent in due course to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
- You will also be given access to questions to be filled in and returned to New Edge Funeral Training
On completion of all the units, you will be issued with a Certificate of Attainment.
With New edge Funeral Training, you'll have access to all the support you need. You will have your own funeral trainer who will be on hand to guide you through your online study.
We offer these online courses on "Getting into the Funeral Industry" to help you get started. This will help you decide if this industry is going to be the right one for you.
This training will get you ready to start your career in the funeral service industry.